Black Keys x Damon Dash - Black Roc

An interesting prospect...

I've always taken caution when Hip Hop meets Rock. When its done well you end up with something like Public Enemy or Run D, but most of the time it comes off wrong and you end up with something like Kid Rock or Limp Bizkit (I ain't gonna lie I was bumpin that shit when I was 12). So here we have The Black Keys teaming up with Mos Def (who has always been on a bit of a rock tip with Rock'n'Roll and his New Danger alum) & Jim Jones with direction from Damon Dash and few teasers in the video clip with Q-Tip, Pharoah Monch,Raekwon and the RZA (and more). Don't fret I know this is gonna be a million times better than Chocolate Starfish & The Hotdog Flavoured Water.

The Black Keys feat. Mos Def & Jim Jones - Hoochie Coo

props to vinylmeltdown for the heads up

No comments: